Oakton SALT 6+ Handheld Salinity Meter with Probe
These microprocessor-based meters feature easy, push-button operation that offers high accuracy at an extremely affordable price. The SALT 6+ features single-point calibration; calibrate using 4487-ppm calibration solution 00653-89 (sold separately).
Additional features include a convenient Hold function and auto-off function that shuts meter off after 20 minutes of nonuse. Programming functions allow customization of meter for temperature compensation, temperature coefficient, and normalization for better accuracy in varying applications.
Includes protective rubber boot with stand, salinity/temperature probe (K = 1.0), and four AAA batteries.
- Range (Salinity) 0 to 50 ppt
- Range (Temperature °C) -10 to 110
- Range (Temperature °F) 14 to 230
- Resolution (Temperature) 0.1
- Resolution (Salinity) 0.1 ppt, 0.01%
- Accuracy (Temperature) ±0.5°C
- Accuracy (Salinity) ±1.0% full-scale
- Temperature compensation Automatic or manual
- Display LCD
- Calibration 1 point
- Power Four AAA batteries (included)
- Battery life >100 hours