Transfer Pipettes, Disposable Plastic, 7.5 mL, Pkg of 10
Low-density polyethylene (LDPE) makes these disposable pipettes with built-in bulbs the perfect substitute for breakable glass pipettes, eliminating cross-contamination and cumbersome rubber bulb changes. Plastic reduces the loss of cells and proteins that often occurs with binding that takes place with glass alternatives. Precision manufacturing ensures uniform repeatable drops. Heat seal pipettes to provide liquid-tight transport and storage. These pipettes are suitable for use with a temperature range of -50 to 90°C and can be gas sterilized.
- Translucent shatterproof LDPE is nontoxic and biologically inert
- Nonbinding for cells and proteins to prevent sample loss
- Heat sealable and liquid nitrogen compatible
- Pipette has a length of 155 mm
- Designed with a 3.2 µL bulb draw and 20±1 drops per mL