Ohaus Adventurer® AX Analytical and Precision Balances
The Most Complete Balance in its Class Striking the ideal balance between inventive features and functional, uncomplicated weighing capabilities, the OHAUS Adventurer incorporates all of the applications necessary for routine weighing and measurement activities. With a color touchscreen, GLP/GMP compliance capabilities, two USB ports, ingenious draftshield, and much more, Adventurer is the most complete balance in its class
Standard Features Include:
- Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results ? This trio of characteristics ensures the most important aspects of routine laboratory weighing are covered: accurate results you can count on extremely quickly.
- Color Touchscreen & Connectivity Options Power a Modern Weighing Experience ? The wide viewing angle color touchscreen provides quick access to all of Adventurer?s applications, while dual USB ports with GLP/GMP tracking capabilities assist in the monitoring and reporting of data.
- Stability, Accuracy, and Fast Operation Ensure Optimal Weighing Results in Routine Weighing Tasks
- Delivers stable and reliable weighing results for routine weighing tasks Stabilization Time
- Adventurer?s fast stabilization time improves productivity in the laboratory Calibration
- External Calibration ? Traditional calibration in which the operator manually calibrates the balance with their choice of calibration weight value to ensure accuracy available on every model.
- AutoCal Select models feature OHAUS? automatic internal calibration system that performs routine maintenance by calibrating the balance daily.
- Operate and access Adventurer?s nine application modes and abundant features that eliminate the need to do several manual calculations through the modern color touchscreen
- Operators can wear laboratory gloves while utilizing the touchscreen, eliminating the inconvenience and hazards associated with constantly putting on and removing gloves
- In addition to the touchscreen, Adventurer also has six mechanical keys that provide tactile feedback and allow the operator to perform repetitive operations such as tare, zero, calibration, and print
- Application Modes
- Weighing - Determine the weight of items in the selected unit of measure.
- Dynamic Weighing - Weigh an unstable load. Scale takes an average of weights over a period of time
- Display Hold - Manually holds the last stable weight or highest weighing value on the display.
- Parts Counting - Count samples of uniform weight.
- Density Determination - Determine density of solids or liquid. With the weigh below hook, it?s possible to perform specific gravity tests for objects that cannot be easily placed on the weighing pan.
- Totalization - Measure cumulative weight of multiple items. Cumulative total may exceed balance capacity.
- Percent Weighing - Measure the weight of a sample displayed as a percentage of a preestablished Reference Weight.
- Check Weighing - Compare the weight of a sample against target limits.
- Formulation - For compounding and recipe making. The number of components can range from 2 to 50.