Onset® HOBO® TidbiT MX2203 Temperature Data Logger
Ideal for long-term deployments, this data logger utilizes Bluetooth® technology to deliver high-accuracy temperature measurements directly to your iOS or Android mobile device. Simply download the free HOBOmobile App to wirelessly set up and configure the data logger. A waterproof boot protects the logger during deployment, and a water detection feature helps to conserve battery life. The logger’s LED alarm alerts you when the temperature exceeds a set threshold, and the onboard memory stores up to 96,000 measurements. Waterproof to 400 feet (120m).
- Temperature Sensor - Range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) in air or -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) in water;
- Accuracy: ±0.45°F from -4°F to 32°F (±0.25°C from -20°C to 0°C), ±0.36°F from 32°F to 158°F (±0.2°C from 0°C to 70°C);
- Resolution: 0.018°F (0.01°C);
- Drift: <0.18°F (0.1°C) per year;
- Response Time: 17 minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/s, unmounted or 7 minutes typical to 90% in stirred water, unmounted.
- Transmission Range: Approximately 100’ line-of-sight.
- Wireless Data Standard: Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0).
- Operating Range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C).
- Logging Rate: 1 second to 18 hours.
- Memory: 96,000 measurements.
- Battery: CR2477 3V lithium, user replaceable.
- Battery Life: 3 years, typical at 77°F (25°C) with logging interval of 1 minute and Bluetooth Always Off disabled in software; 5 years, typical at 77°F (25°C) with logging interval of 1 minute and Bluetooth Always Off or Bluetooth Off Water Detect enabled in software.
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 77°F (25°C).
- Full Memory Download: Approximately 45 seconds.
- Dimensions: 1.75” x 2.88” x 1.41”.
- Weight: 1.28 oz.