HOBO® Waterproof Shuttle
Product Code #U-DTW-1
The HOBO® Waterproof Shuttle provides convenient readout and relaunching of underwater and outdoor HOBO loggers with an Optic USB interface, and is waterproof to 20m (66ft). The HOBO Waterproof Shuttle can also be used as a base station.
• Allows for data readout under water while diving or snorkeling
• Rugged waterproof construction
• LEDs show offload and relaunch status
• Convenient direct USB connection to host computer
• Checks and indicates its own battery status
• Synchronizes data logger clocks
• Synchronizes relaunch: sets data logger sample times to be synchronized with prior launch sample times
• Can also be used as an Optic USB base station for loggers with an Optic USB interface
Memory: 4 MB non-volatile memory stores data from 63 loggers
Operating temperature range while communicating: 0 to 50 °C (32 °F to 122 °F)
Survival temperature: -20 °C to 50 °C (-4 °F to 122 °F)
Rating: Waterproof to 20m (66ft)
Clock accuracy: +/-1 minute/month at 25 °C (77 °F)
Logger offload speed (into shuttle): approximately 15 seconds for 64K
Shuttle to host computer offload: approximately 6 minutes for 4MB
Batteries: two AA batteries (user-replaceable)
Battery life: 1 year or approximately 200 complete memory fills, typical
Case materials: Polycarbonate, EPDM Rubber O-rings
Replacement Couplers are also available.
Requires the HOBOware Pro Software. Will not operate with the Free HOBOware.