YSI Pro2030 Meter - Cable/Probe Assemblies and Accessories
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro2030 provides everything you need in a handheld dissolved oxygen instrument with conductivity. Automatically compensates DO readings for changes in salinity. User-replaceable DO sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and simple DO calibration makes the Pro2030 user friendly. Rugged design and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions. Fast response times allow you to complete your sampling routine quickly, saving time and money.
• 3-year instrument; 2-year cable warranty
• User-replaceable cables and sensors. Choose either polarographic or galvanic DO. Conductivity sensor built into cable.
• Quick DO cal allows easy DO calibrations within seconds with the press of a button. Automatic internal barometric pressure compensation.
• Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
• Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad
• Tough. IP-67, impact-resistant, waterproof case even without the battery cover. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors.
• Quick response times; 95% DO response time in approximately 8 seconds with standard membrane (fastest response time in the market)
• Super-stable 4-electrode conductivity sensor is built for true field performance and designed for rugged conditions
• Ideal replacement for the YSI Model 85!
|Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
|0 - 500%||0.1% or 1% air saturation (user selectable)||0 to 200% air saturation, ±2% of the reading or ±2% air saturation, whichever is greater|
|Dissolved Oxygen Sensor
|0 to 50 mg/L||Resolution 0.01 or 0.1 mg/L (user selectable)||0 to 20 mg/L, ±2% of the reading or ±0.2 mg/L, whichever is greater; 20 to 50 mg/L, ±6% of the reading|
|Conductivity||0 to 200 mS/cm (auto range)||0.1°C||±0.3°C|
|Temperature||-5 to 55°C (0 to 45°C; DO compensation range for mg/L ) (°C, °F)||0.0001 to 0.1 mS/cm (range dependent)||1-m or 4-m cable, ±1.0% of reading or 1.0 uS/cm, whichever greater; 10- 20- or 30-m cable, ±2.0% of reading or 1.0 uS/cm, whichever is greater|
|Salinity||0 to 70 ppt||0.1 ppt||±1.0% of the reading or 0.1 ppt, whichever is greater|
• Size: 8.3 cm width x 21.6 cm length x 5.7 cm depth (3.25 in. x 8.5 in. x 2.25 in.)
• Weight: with batteries 475 grams (1.05 lbs.)
• Power: 2 alkaline C-cells providing 400 hours of battery life; low battery indicator on Pro2030
• Cables: 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m lengths (3.28, 13.1, 32.8, 65.6 ft.)
• Warranty: 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year Polarographic sensors; 6-months Galvanic sensors
• Salinity: Input Range 0-70 ppt; automatic based on conductivity
• Specific Conductance Temp Comp: 0 to 4%
• Data Memory: 50 data sets