Hanna ORP / Temp Meter
The HI98120 is a waterproof ORP and temperature handheld meter. The housing of this tester is completely sealed to protect against the intrusion of water and is also designed to float if accidentally dropped into a body of water. The HI73120 replaceable ORP electrode is a cartridge design with the stainless steel round connector. With this type of design there are no pins that can bend or break during replacement. The ORP electrode also has an extendable cloth junction. This type of junction allows for the renewal of the junction by simply pulling out 3 mm (1/8") to clear any clogging which improves measurement response time and stability. The exposed stainless steel temperature probe on this meter facilitates a faster, accurate temperature measurement.
- IP67 rated
- Protects the internal electronics of the meter from an ingress of water in the event that the meter is dropped into a tank or a body of water.
- HI98120 features a stability indicator tag on the LCD that will disappear once the reading stabilizes.
- An electrode last approximately one to two years. It is possible to replace just the electrode and not have to buy a completely new meter.
- The HI73120 ORP electrode is a simple cartridge design allows the sensor to be easily replaced whether in the lab or in the field.
- Allows the reading to be frozen so that the reading can be documented.
- The meter automatically turns itself off after 8 minutes of use in order to conserve battery life in the event the meter is accidently left on.
Battery % level
- When the meter is turned on the battery % level is displayed as a percentage.
ORP Range: ±1000 mV
ORP Resolution: 1 mV
ORP Accuracy: ±2 mV
Temperature Range: -5.0 to 60.0°C / 23.0 to 140.0°F
Temperature Resolution: 0.1°C / 0.1°F
Temperature Accuracy: ±0.5°C /±1°F
ORP Calibration: factory calibrated
Battery Type/Life: 1.5V (4) / approx. 300 hours of continuous use; auto-off after 8 minutes of non-use
Electrode/Probe: HI73120 replaceable ORP electrode (included)
Environment: -5 to 50°C (23 to 122°F); RH max 100%
Dimensions: 163 x 40 x 26 mm (6.4 x 1.6 x 1.0")
Weight: 100 g (3.5 oz.)
Ordering Information: HI98120 (ORP) is supplied with HI73120 ORP electrode, HI73128 electrode removal tool, batteries and instructions.
Warranty: 1 year (probe 6 months)
ORP Calibration Solutions are not inlcuded with the meter.