HOBO® Pendant® MX2201 Water Temp Data Logger
Using the power of Bluetooth® technology, this data logger delivers measurements directly to your iOS or Android mobile device! Just download the free HOBOmobile App to get started and configure the data logger. The MX2201 measures air temperature and water temperature. The compact, waterproof logger can operate in indoor, outdoor, or underwater environments. An LED alarm lets you know when a sensor reading rises above or falls below a specified value. Mounting tabs allow for fast, easy deployment, and the data logger’s memory stores 96,000 measurements.
- Temperature Sensor - Range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) in air or -4°F to 122°F (-20°C to 50°C) in water;
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C from -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F);
- Resolution: 0.072°F (0.04°C);
- Drift: <0.18°F (0.1°C) per year;
- Response Time: 17 minutes typical to 90% in air moving 1 m/s, unmounted or 7 minutes typical to 90% in stirred water, unmounted. Transmission Range: Approximately 100’ line-of-sight.
- Wireless Data Standard: Bluetooth Smart (Bluetooth Low Energy, Bluetooth 4.0).
- Operating Range: -4°F to 158°F (-20°C to 70°C) in air.
- Logging Rate: 1 second to 18 hours.
- Waterproof: To 100’.
- Memory: 96,000 measurements.
- Battery: CR2032 3V lithium.
- Battery Life: 1 year typical at 77°F (25°C) with logging interval of 1 minute and Bluetooth Always Off disabled in software; 2 years typical at 77°F (25°C) with logging interval of 1 minute and Bluetooth Always Off enabled in software.
- Time Accuracy: ±1 minute per month at 77°F (25°C).
- Full Memory Download: Approximately 45 seconds.
- Dimensions: 3.35 x 5.64 x 1.8 cm / 1.32” x 2.22” x 0.63”.
- Weight: 12.75 g / 0.45 oz.