Pelican #1660 Case, Black
Sensitive equipment needs protection, and since 1976 the answer has been the Pelican™ Protector Case. These cases are designed rugged, and travel the harshest environments on earth. Against the extreme cold of the arctic or the heat of battle, Pelican cases have survived.
Made in the USA, these tough cases are designed with an automatic purge valve, that equalizes air pressure, a watertight silicone O-ring lid, over-molded rubber handles and stainless steel hardware.
- Large 2-person fold down handles
- 4 strong polyurethane wheels with stainless steel bearings
- Watertight, crushproof, and dustproof
- Open cell core with solid wall design - strong, light weight
- Retractable extension handle
- 3 level Pick N Pluck™ with convoluted lid foam
- Easy open Double Throw latches
- Stainless steel hardware and padlock protectors
- Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve - balances interior pressure, keeps water out
- O-ring seal
|Inside Dimensions (inches)||Outside Dimensions (inches)|