Surber Sampler, 250 or 500 Micron Mesh, with attached Cod-End
Used for “semi-quantitative” research of benthic stream organisms. Can be utilized in silt or large cobble. Substrates contained throughout the 12″ x 12″ folding brass frame are agitated to dislodge insects even as water drift transports animals into plankton Web. Heavy-duty Nitex® mesh Web is supported by perpendicular frame members and has built-in, transparent polycarbonate cod-end assembly with latex tubing and pinch clamp. 500 µ Mesh Web. Nylon Sporting bag also included.
Can also be Utilized in Silt or Large Cobble
- 31 cm x 31 cm folding frame assembly
- Heavy duty Nitex assembly nylon net
- Collapsible brass net frame
- 31 cm x 31 cm x 100 cm x 250 or 500 micron Nitex mesh
- Poly bottle “sewn-in“ cod end bottle
- Nylon Bag Carry case
- Ready to deploy.